Shiny new things?

Discussion on the Earthdawn game line, errata, and feedback not related to playing or GMing.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Sundahk
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Shiny new things?

Postby Sundahk » Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:42 am

Is there any chance Mataxes or someone else from FASA could share some new new stuff with us?

Like most people here, I've enjoyed the posts on some of the proposed changes to the existing system (and some changes not so much :) ). However it would be great to get a taste of the new stuff that the development team might be adding to Earthdawn. I know there will be heaps of new material in terms of metaplot and I can't wait to bury my head in the new sourcebooks for Travar and the Elven Nations, but what other new things will you be throwing into the mix game-wise?

New Talents? (it would be great to see a lot more more Talents for Circles 9-15 that are more iconic for different Disciplines)
New spells? (can never have enough Spells!).
New creatures? (I've been making up my own since the players fought everything in the books twice over in the first 10 years :D ).

I guess what I'm saying is: Enough of the leftovers - what new stuff are you cooking up for us?! :lol:

Harlequin

Re: Shiny new things?

Postby Harlequin » Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:16 am

I'm not a member of FASA Games, but my advice to you at this moment is that your best bet would be the development blog on the Earthdawn page. They posted a couple of updates regarding talents and spells.

Although, if you happen to live near Wisconsin, there will be a sneak peek of 4th edition at GaryCon next month.

The new edition is due out in August I believe, so just a little more patience :)
I'm sure new updates will be posted frequently about the new edition.

Tanthalas

Postby Tanthalas » Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:44 am

Harlequin is correct! I'll be running a sneak peek at GaryCon in the form of three adventures. With the help of another Freedonian Engineer that gives us six time slots. We've still only sold half of our tickets so far, so its a good chance for anyone to see what Mataxes is cookin' up. :)

Otherwise, the blog is supposed to update Fridays, and somebody usually posts it to the forums almost immediately for discussion. Just keep checking in!
I'm one of the Legends of Barsaive guys. Questions? Comments? Concerns? Bawdy Jokes? PM me!

Utsukushi

Postby Utsukushi » Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:28 pm

I don't think I've ever wished I could afford to go to Wisconsin before...hehe... hope you have fun!

Tattered Rags

Postby Tattered Rags » Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:38 pm

Tanthalas

Postby Tanthalas » Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:52 pm

I've never messed with Twitch streamings, I watch a few video game channels from time to time but that is about it. Is there a big RPG following on Twitch?

I'm hoping to take pictures with the players and maybe give out a few non-spoilery things as well as my impression of the mechanics if I get the green light from the people upstairs.
I'm one of the Legends of Barsaive guys. Questions? Comments? Concerns? Bawdy Jokes? PM me!

Tattered Rags

Postby Tattered Rags » Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:16 pm

Telarus_KSC

Postby Telarus_KSC » Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:19 pm

Whoa, I'm so used to seeing video games on Twitch that I never checked.

It seems that there is a large Tabletop RPG crowd on Twitch. Here's the first link in my google search: http://www.twitch.tv/thursdayknights

Tattered Rags

Postby Tattered Rags » Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:27 pm

Return to “Product Discussion”