PDF Bundles.

Discussion on the Earthdawn game line, errata, and feedback not related to playing or GMing.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
peterjk3
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

PDF Bundles.

Postby peterjk3 » Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:04 pm

On the Kickstarter Comment Page someone asked about old edition PDF bundles, and you mentioned maybe doing that on DriveThruRPG. Has there been any talk about this? I have all the 1st Edition Stuff but would prefer to read PDFs since I could out them all on my iPad and definitely prefer to loan a PDF instead of my old books to the jackals in my gaming group, with their Cheetos dust all over my stuff. They are only going to get to look at my Hardcover 4th stuff is through a window while I flip pages. Anyways bundles would be great or even just a discount for backers on your store instead of DriveThruRPG. I've already bought main book and GM Screen so I can print out tables for my makeshift screen. I could see myself buying most stuff for the group and the 3rd edition stuff that furthers the great story you guys are telling. Others too since they were asking about old books in comments and how many people bought the PDF everything bundle. Thanks for the hard work bringing back my favorite game and listening to me rant.

peterjk3

Re: PDF Bundles.

Postby peterjk3 » Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:47 pm

Also which 3rd Editions books do you suggest to help further the meta plot?

Slimcreeper

Postby Slimcreeper » Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:28 am

I don't know that 3rd moved the meta plot at all, really. But I'm not an expert on that.

peterjk3

Postby peterjk3 » Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:42 am

Josh replied to one of my post and said the 3rd edition is canon for main story so there is some stuff maybe not meta plot that they will use in the making of 4th. I'll looking for that information.

Telarus_KSC

Postby Telarus_KSC » Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:32 pm

Hm, if I remember correctly, each of the Nations books got slightly updated material (& things like updated item/weapon lists). I'd start there, then Kratas & Kratas Adventures if you want a cannon look at the shady city (I still haven't finished reading that, but it's pretty good so far). Not sure if Namegivers of Barsaive got updated material... then it's the Adventures & Shards.

Finnally, on Cathay: Cathay is neat, introduces some really great stuff mixed with a jumble of other stuff. Not necessary to run any Barsaive campaign at all (but I hope certain things pop up later in 4E like the Merchant Discipline with new flavor). I consider it a toolkit to build other Mythic Orient settings, but probably wouldn't use it as written.

Return to “Product Discussion”