Swordmaster Preview!

Discussion on the Earthdawn game line, errata, and feedback not related to playing or GMing.
j0hn
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Swordmaster Preview!

Postby j0hn » Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:32 pm

Utsukushi
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Utsukushi » Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:17 pm

I kind of missed that. "More like Acrobatic Defense" doesn't really tell me enough of what it does, especially since I know part of the goal was to consolidate redundant Talents... so I assume that Maneuver is different from Acrobatic Defense.

I have always loved Maneuver as it was, so I'm probably solidly in the disappointed camp also, but I'd want to know better what it's actually being changed to before I decide.

Trisk Silverstream

Postby Trisk Silverstream » Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:12 am

Return to “Product Discussion”