ED4 Companion Hardcover: How To Do It

Discussion on the Earthdawn game line, errata, and feedback not related to playing or GMing.
Danger
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: ED4 Companion Hardcover: How To Do It

Postby Danger » Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:25 am

I mean, I can see how it would be "one more thing to pack up & cart to the conventions", but it's also "one more thing to sell and make profit at conventions." So, I'd think the two would balance out.

Hell, I'd even be fine with just a Kickstarter Exclusive cover (art) for the hardback, but that doesn't solve the problem of extras.

etherial
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby etherial » Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:01 pm

If I were Reaper, I'd clean up the code on their pledge calculator and then sell it to Kickstarter.

TarlimanJoppos

Postby TarlimanJoppos » Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:56 pm

Okay, thank yu all for your feedback. It's much appreciated. Here's what we've done:

We tossed out the fifty copies limit. It's gone, over the railing and into Death's Sea. If you want a hardcover, order a hardcover, and you'll get a hardcover. We'll still have to order by the case lot to get the price break from the printer. If we end up with a few books left over from a case after order fulfillment, we'll make Josh sign and number them, then sell them at GenCon or Origins.

You can bump your pledge amount by $30 for a softcover or $50 for a hardcover without changing your pledge level, and we'll confirm what the bump is for in the post KS survey. You can also upgrade your pledge level to a reward that includes the Companion, which would make our bookkeeping easier, if you so desire. We're getting all this set up on the web store so that you can do this by Paypal if you'd rather not do it through the KS. Right now it's all on the KS. We'll make an announcement when it's up on the web store, which takes a bit longer to add stuff to. Sorry about that. Yeah, KS could use some work on their pledge calculator and could really use an Add-Ons menu, that would make life so much easier...

So yeah. Thank you all for making the ED4 Companion possible, and we'll see you at the gaming tables!
Andrew Ragland
Line Developer, 1879

Dougansf

Postby Dougansf » Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:08 am

Does adding $30 for the Companion SC book get a PDF of the Companion as well?

Mataxes
Site Admin

Postby Mataxes » Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:42 am

Yes. If you are getting a print copy of a book, you will get the PDF version.
Josh Harrison --
Troubadour and Magic Theorist
Line Developer: Earthdawn

Return to “Product Discussion”