Questions about Travar, Elven Nations, Questors, & Metaplot

Discussion on the Earthdawn game line, errata, and feedback not related to playing or GMing.
Flowswithdrek
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Questions about Travar, Elven Nations, Questors, & Metap

Postby Flowswithdrek » Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:48 pm

Penagain
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Penagain » Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:57 am

I write stuff.

daedalron

Postby daedalron » Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:07 pm

As the question was asked on the kickstarter comments, will Elven Nation talk about the Great Elves, as some of them seem to be quite prominent in the elven nations: Alachia of course, Caimbueul as Sereatha's ambassador, ... ? And the elven history seems to be quite affected from that too, with the death of Queen Dallia before the Scourge.

Tanthalas

Postby Tanthalas » Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:33 pm

As a side note: I really like where this thread is going. Having Flows and Penagain both telling us about what they wrote and what we can expect to see is awesomely transparent. I really want to see these books!
I'm one of the Legends of Barsaive guys. Questions? Comments? Concerns? Bawdy Jokes? PM me!

Derwyd

Postby Derwyd » Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:09 pm

The Travar and Elven books look very promising from what the authors had been teasing. But I think that one of the question that LouP posted at the begining remains unanswered: Is there going to be an evolving metaplot with each sourcebook? I reaaaaaaaally loved the way 1st edition handled the metaplot.

Flowswithdrek

Postby Flowswithdrek » Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:31 pm

Derwyd

Postby Derwyd » Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:58 pm

Telarus_KSC

Postby Telarus_KSC » Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:17 pm

Fabulous. Thanks for the teasers!

Utsukushi

Postby Utsukushi » Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:10 pm

Flowswithdrek

Postby Flowswithdrek » Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:12 pm

Yep, blame the devs, sounds like a plan to me :lol:

Return to “Product Discussion”