Kickstarter (international) shipping

Discussion on the Earthdawn game line, errata, and feedback not related to playing or GMing.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Trejes
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Kickstarter (international) shipping

Postby Trejes » Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:36 am

Hi, i would like to ask a question about shipping of the kickstarter books.

Will every book be shipped as soon as it is printed? If someone pledges for different books (say PG and companion), will the books be shipped together (so at the time when the compenion is printed) or both asap?
How is it with international shipping? Your information say "two to four items - 30$". Is this enough money to ship four books at different times or will they be shipped when the latest books is printed?

I am confused because you mention this nowhere directly but in the new "Travar - everything" bundle there's written "We will hold the shipment until all three books are available."

Mataxes
Site Admin

Re: Kickstarter (international) shipping

Postby Mataxes » Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:18 pm

We'll need to get some clarification on that. I'll try to get an answer back soon.
Josh Harrison --
Troubadour and Magic Theorist
Line Developer: Earthdawn

Stormcrow

Postby Stormcrow » Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:50 pm

As an international customer, I absolutely don't mind waiting if that is the easiest. After all the pdfs will be available for us in the meantime.

Trejes

Postby Trejes » Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:44 am

bump?

I would like to get every book as fast as possible, i'm really eager to have new Earthdawn stuff.

So i only need to know, if i pledge for the hardcover bundle plus add money for shipping plus add money for Travar and Compendion will the books be send all at once? If i like to have them asap should i pledge for hardcover bundle plus shipping and add Travar plus shipping and add Compendion plus shipping? Or do the shipping cost cover shipping in different packages at different times?

TarlimanJoppos

Postby TarlimanJoppos » Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:58 pm

The plan is to ship once for international customers, due to the tremendous fees and complicated paperwork necessary to get packages across the border of pretty much anywhere. If you want your books broken up into multiple shipments, let us know at contact@fasagames.com, and we'll work something out for you.
Andrew Ragland
Line Developer, 1879

Trejes

Postby Trejes » Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:50 pm

Thanks for your respons. But i have decided that i will only buy the PG and GMG as hardcovers. Can't wait till the last book is published to get the books and adding 20 $ for every book in the pipe is a bit too much.

I think i will wait till i can buy the sourcebooks through amazon. Which brings me to: Will you sell the books to retailers? Does it pay off to do this or are you not earning money this way?

kosmit

Postby kosmit » Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:52 pm

Duvvelsheyss

Return to “Product Discussion”