Kickstarter - more ideas

Discussion on the Earthdawn game line, errata, and feedback not related to playing or GMing.
Slimcreeper
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Kickstarter - more ideas

Postby Slimcreeper » Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:04 pm

Holy mackerel you guys - is the kickstarted not at 36 large with nearly 4 wks left to go? I think we can give the guys a bit of a break. I think we can say congratulations and keep it up.

I do agree that PR needs to be second priority after awesome game and high-quality books (not necessarily flashy). Maybe even building a cash reserve.

Mataxes
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Mataxes » Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:35 pm

As I have in other places, I apologize for the video. My video production skills are a little rusty, and that video is the result of a couple of (frenzied) dedicated evenings so that we would have something. I totally get that I come across as rather wooden, and it is not my best work. Still, for something whipped up in a few hours with my home video camera and iMovie... it's not the worst example I've seen.
Josh Harrison --
Troubadour and Magic Theorist
Line Developer: Earthdawn

Stormcrow

Postby Stormcrow » Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:49 pm

Slimcreeper

Postby Slimcreeper » Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:51 pm

No need to apologize! As long as the next one includes at least 3 Michael Bay explosions, you're good.

Kasbak

Postby Kasbak » Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:30 pm

Mataxes
Site Admin

Postby Mataxes » Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:34 pm

Ehran is a wanker.
Josh Harrison --
Troubadour and Magic Theorist
Line Developer: Earthdawn

Kasbak

Postby Kasbak » Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:31 am

That's exactly what he would say to keep from blowing his cover. :mrgreen:

Mr_Jigsaw

Postby Mr_Jigsaw » Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:45 am

I don´t think my post has been disrespectful in any way.
I wasn´t talking about some "flashy, modern" pitchvideo either, as i wrote about "enthusiasm" and "structure" this video is totaly missing. ;)
It´s very obvious it did the job right for the (old) hardcore fans but me being one, too - it´s just too boring for me and probably too boring
for new gamers, which a company like this should always think of (ahead).
It´s just giving me a headache cause the important information is not in this video but in long, long texts and all those blogs. That´s why so many people are asking about the detailed product information - this is something a pitchvideo is for. Not for explaining ED universe to the hardcore fans. They know this already.
That´s it.

Stormcrow

Postby Stormcrow » Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:21 am

Mr_Jigsaw

Postby Mr_Jigsaw » Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:27 am

No problem, i get it. :D

Return to “Product Discussion”