Thanks for the Q&A!

Discussion on the Earthdawn game line, errata, and feedback not related to playing or GMing.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
zayven
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Thanks for the Q&A!

Postby zayven » Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:42 pm

Thanks for taking time with the Q&A session. Seemed to go over pretty well with everyone.

And let me just say that nothing excites me more about 4th edition than knowing that Vivane is not being reduced to "Parlainth West." As much as I love old Vivane, I'm really intrigued by the idea of turning it into a city upended by war and revolution.

Nahor

Re: Thanks for the Q&A!

Postby Nahor » Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:45 pm

/agree. :)

Darth Quiris

Postby Darth Quiris » Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:59 am

Will the Q and A be posted up on a later date so we could read it for those of us who missed it? It'd be very much appreciated. :)

Mataxes
Site Admin

Postby Mataxes » Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:10 am

Josh Harrison --
Troubadour and Magic Theorist
Line Developer: Earthdawn

Darth Quiris

Postby Darth Quiris » Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:19 am

Return to “Product Discussion”