Earthdawn: Fourth Edition coming in 2014

Discussion on the Earthdawn game line, errata, and feedback not related to playing or GMing.
earcaraxe
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Earthdawn: Fourth Edition coming in 2014

Postby earcaraxe » Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:40 pm

Slimcreeper
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Slimcreeper » Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:12 am

Well, fortunately, my personal life has been so topsy-turvy that a slow ED release hasn't affected me too much - no game in the past couple of years anyway. I'm just now settling out and will be looking to get a game going. So there's one.

shadows_at_dusk

Postby shadows_at_dusk » Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:30 pm

While I am a little underwhelmed by the slower than expected release, I still have been able to build some excitement for fourth edition. I have 6 players and 3-5 more potential players waiting in the wings, who have not yet committed. We are playing 4th edition where the rules we need are available, for the rest I am just using 3rd edition rules, modifying them slightly as needed. I am excited at the prospect of finally getting some physical copies of the core books. A good portion of my game has to do with horrors, so I am really hoping to get that chapter of the GM Guide very soon, epecially since my prospective player #7 has started making up a Horror Stalker. He will use my version updated to 4th edition until the Discipline gets officially updated.

kosmit

Postby kosmit » Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:55 am

Try Panda's Horror Stalker for 4th ED.
Duvvelsheyss

etherial

Postby etherial » Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:23 am

shadows_at_dusk

Postby shadows_at_dusk » Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:09 pm

Thanks! This looks pretty good. I will have my player try it out.

Darculius

Postby Darculius » Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:18 am

Thanks for the updates, Mataxes. Keep up the good work, there are still people out there who are excited for Earthdawn.

That being said, how would you go about changing your shipping address? Through kickstarter? They're about to stop forwarding my mail and I needs my ED fix

Mataxes
Site Admin

Postby Mataxes » Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:57 am

Send an email to:

fulfillment @ fasagames.com (remove the spaces)

With your new address.
Josh Harrison --
Troubadour and Magic Theorist
Line Developer: Earthdawn

Jacklifear

Postby Jacklifear » Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:00 am

Thanks for the updates regarding the GM guide, can't wait sir.

Regarding the 4th edition playing or not, I'm happy to say that my Earthdawn campaign that started with 3rd, transitioned to 4th (with growing pains without the GM Manual) has been going well and strong for over 1.5 years live weekly on Twitch. While I personally wish the process was handled better, it'll be a moot point in a year or even a few months. The audience loves the world and hearing about the new mechanics, and I know quite a few in the audience have purchased the 4th PG and are discussing how to play it with others. So that's going well on my end.

Figured after reading the last page, I'd throw something supportive here as a bit of eye bleach ^_^

Telarus_KSC

Postby Telarus_KSC » Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:47 pm

I keep seeing people on RPG.net consider Earthdawn 4th edition and then get turned off because the GM's Guide isn't out yet. ;) Any word on that?

Return to “Product Discussion”