Earthdawn: Fourth Edition coming in 2014

Discussion on the Earthdawn game line, errata, and feedback not related to playing or GMing.
Folaray
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Earthdawn: Fourth Edition coming in 2014

Postby Folaray » Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:55 am

@Kosmit, mine were a little "crushed" on the corners, but nothing that can't be taken care of.

kosmit

Postby kosmit » Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:33 pm

Fortunately they are fine :)
Duvvelsheyss

ffyhlkain
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby ffyhlkain » Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:53 pm

Mine arrived at the customs (I'm located in Germany). Does anybody know if there is some kind of invoice inside the package or is there an invoice from the shop I can show there?

Thanks for help.

Mataxes
Site Admin

Postby Mataxes » Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:12 pm

If you're a KS backer and German customs is holding the package, drop me an email (josh@fasagames.com) with your shpping name/address and I'll get you a copy of our internal invoice. That has worked in the past.

German customs, by the way, are the only ones who have been giving us this grief.
Josh Harrison --
Troubadour and Magic Theorist
Line Developer: Earthdawn

Slimcreeper

Postby Slimcreeper » Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:20 am

Did you include anything other than barley, hops and water?

ffyhlkain

Postby ffyhlkain » Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:25 am

Yeah, German customs are pretty picky. :(

Send you an email. Thanks for the quick response. Can't wait to hold the books in my hands :)

Mountainshadow

Postby Mountainshadow » Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:40 pm

In my case german customs semms to have had a rather nice day. They send on the parcel after only a cursory inspection. A first for my orders from the U.S. - all other orders in the past 10 years got a thorough inspection where I had to prove where I bought the books, how and how much I had paid for them and other such nonsense.
Btw the physical books are awesome - great work! :thumbup:

Telarus_KSC

Postby Telarus_KSC » Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:35 pm

The FASA Crew gave a good interview during this year's AetherCon (an online gaming convention).

First hour (or so) of this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqJ3YHUSE5I

Return to “Product Discussion”