Earthdawn: Fourth Edition coming in 2014

Discussion on the Earthdawn game line, errata, and feedback not related to playing or GMing.
Mataxes
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Earthdawn: Fourth Edition coming in 2014

Postby Mataxes » Thu May 19, 2016 9:01 am

Josh Harrison --
Troubadour and Magic Theorist
Line Developer: Earthdawn

Mataxes
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Mataxes » Thu May 19, 2016 10:18 pm

Josh Harrison --

BahtRastard

Postby BahtRastard » Fri May 20, 2016 9:51 am

Got My books and GM screen Tuesday! They look great! :D
Gold and Silver we have not, but steel we have aplenty- Lathryus Vorpatril

EDChronicler

Postby EDChronicler » Fri May 20, 2016 7:46 pm

My Books have Arrived.

Telarus_KSC

Postby Telarus_KSC » Thu May 26, 2016 1:06 am

I found this tale epic, wanted to share (not specifically 4E related, but solid Earthdawn actual play):

https://www.reddit.com/r/rpg/comments/4 ... helped_me/

Spader

Postby Spader » Fri May 27, 2016 1:51 pm

Guess who just got his books...

Here's a hint: IT'S ME! :)

Telarus_KSC

Postby Telarus_KSC » Fri May 27, 2016 2:04 pm

:cheerleader: :clap:

Amoeba

Postby Amoeba » Sun May 29, 2016 2:26 pm

Mataxes
Site Admin

Postby Mataxes » Sun May 29, 2016 3:05 pm

No, they should be on their way.

One of the unfortunate side-effects of the delay in completing the books and holding off on international shipments is there were a number of international backers who were rather upset they didn't have their books yet (hardcover or softcover), when they could have gotten them sooner through retail channels. (You can't get the hardcovers that way, and the softcovers would have been more expensive than the backer rate, but still.)

Rather than make them wait even longer, we made the decision to deliver all the Player's & GM Guides to all backers once the hardcovers became available. No extra charge to backers. While the other books are coming along pretty well, we're still looking at months before they are all done.

Some of the packages (especially international ones) are still in transit, but if you want to know where yours are, drop me an email (josh@fasagames.com) and I can get you the tracking number.
Josh Harrison --

kosmit

Postby kosmit » Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:56 am

Poland got the books!

I am writing that from the bus to home. I hope they survived travel!
Duvvelsheyss

Return to “Product Discussion”