Earthdawn: Fourth Edition coming in 2014

Discussion on the Earthdawn game line, errata, and feedback not related to playing or GMing.
Mataxes
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Earthdawn: Fourth Edition coming in 2014

Postby Mataxes » Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:01 pm

Josh Harrison --
Troubadour and Magic Theorist
Line Developer: Earthdawn

Telarus_KSC
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Telarus_KSC » Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:23 pm

Awesome stuff! Thanks Mataxes.

N-Pendzialek

Postby N-Pendzialek » Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:24 am

Hi guys,
i know you are working hard on finishing the GM guide, but i would be happy about a short update on the status if time makes it possible.

Greets Nico

Jacklifear

Postby Jacklifear » Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:25 pm

Hello,

I'm curious if it looks like we'll have this book available before Xmas? My goal was to buy this for multiple people and am curious if I can do that or if I should consider getting other presents?

Thanks for your time and Happy Holidays to you and your family

Mataxes
Site Admin

Postby Mataxes » Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:49 pm

If you're talking about the GM Guide, the final art is in and layout is being finalized as I type this. Hopefully it will be waiting in my inbox tomorrow for one final sanity check (making sure there are no issues with art overlapping text, etc). Assuming everything checks out, we upload it to the store and turn on the e-version, and the files for the hardcopy version go over to the printer.

I really hope the PDF will be available Monday/Tuesday of this upcoming week. That's certainly the plan.

Print version will obviously not be back in time for Christmas. Those should be showing up in January (again, assuming everything goes as planned).
Josh Harrison --

Telarus_KSC

Postby Telarus_KSC » Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:07 pm

Mataxes
Site Admin

Postby Mataxes » Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:36 pm

And you beat me to it...

Also today: Poisoned Memories e-book went live in the store.

It's a two-for-one holiday miracle!
Josh Harrison --

etherial

Postby etherial » Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:10 pm

Spreadsheet updated. 150 bugs fixed. A few new ones discovered/created.

etherial

Postby etherial » Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:46 pm

Slimcreeper

Postby Slimcreeper » Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:56 pm

Woot!

Return to “Product Discussion”