Earthdawn: Fourth Edition coming in 2014

Discussion on the Earthdawn game line, errata, and feedback not related to playing or GMing.
Kasbak

Re: Earthdawn: Fourth Edition coming in 2014

Postby Kasbak » Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:37 pm

Mataxes
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Mataxes » Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:08 pm

I realize that I haven't posted any previews or updates over the last couple of weeks. It came down to a time issue -- but I can say that the book is in final pass-through to make sure that things that changed later in the development process are consistent through the book. Then it's off to editorial and layout. Cover and interior art is being worked on... right now we are on schedule for the Player's Guide to be available at GenCon as planned.

The GM's Guide needs a bit more work, but that is more setting-related stuff rather than rules work.

I will have a developer's blog up this week. Thursday evening Morgan and I will be interviewed for the Aethercon podcast. I'll post a bit more info on that in the next day or so once details are hammered out, but it is currently slated for 9pm EST, and I think that an audience (or audience questions) will be possible.
Josh Harrison --
Troubadour and Magic Theorist
Line Developer: Earthdawn

Telarus_KSC
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Telarus_KSC » Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:20 pm

Cool, thanks for the update Josh.

shiinx

Postby shiinx » Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:12 am

By the way, what happened to the Kickstarter survey to specify which products we actually pledged for with our, well, pledge? Did this already happen and I missed the mail, or is this still upcoming?

Roth

Postby Roth » Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:00 pm

bleeding

Postby bleeding » Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:20 pm

Mataxes
Site Admin

Postby Mataxes » Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:42 pm

Re: Kickstarter surveys.

They haven't gone out yet. We have one shot at them, and with the number of different tiers (each tier gets its own survey), the variety of add-ons, and making sure we get all the info we need for shipping/delivery of both physical and electronic product... it's a little daunting.
Josh Harrison --

Mataxes
Site Admin

Postby Mataxes » Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:08 pm

And here's the link to info on the interview tomorrow:

http://aethercon.com/fasa-earthdawn-4th ... 900pm-edt/

Morgan and I will be there.
Josh Harrison --

Mataxes
Site Admin

Postby Mataxes » Sun May 04, 2014 10:52 pm

That sound you just heard? That was the sound of the Player's Guide getting locked down for ediorial/layout.

More news soon.
Josh Harrison --

Heretikzer0

Postby Heretikzer0 » Sun May 04, 2014 11:58 pm

Hurray :)
Heretikzer0
Earthdawn Enthusiast
http://earthdawnadepts.blogspot.com/

Return to “Product Discussion”