PoD and EDR

Discussion on the Earthdawn game line, errata, and feedback not related to playing or GMing.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
val05
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

PoD and EDR

Postby val05 » Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:42 pm

Hi there,
When I look at rpgnow.com I can find a print on demand version of Mists of betrayal, but it's not the case of the Players guide. Why ? And : is there a PoD version of the Players available soon ?

Anunnaki

Re: PoD and EDR

Postby Anunnaki » Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:42 pm

Hiya,

Because we have printed stock of the Player's Guide (we did a print run for GenCon last year). You can purchase it from our online store, from Studio 2 Publishing, from Amazon, from Noble Knight, and elsewhere. Mists of Betrayal, being an adventure (which tend to sell in smaller quantities, and also being a foray into color), is solely POD from DriveThruRPG, though you can purchase it from our online shop or from Studio 2 Publishing; being POD, it's not available via Amazon, etc. Won't be a POD version of the Player's Guide until print stocks are done . . .

Take kaer, James

val05

Re: PoD and EDR

Postby val05 » Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:53 am

Okay thanks, I didn't see that the printed version is on amazon. The shipping here double the price on your shop, I will try amazon. Thanks again.

Return to “Product Discussion”