Request thread for new or updated products

Discussion on the Earthdawn game line, errata, and feedback not related to playing or GMing.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Psychman
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Request thread for new or updated products

Postby Psychman » Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:40 am

I fully appreciate that you chaps at FASA are getting your systems organised at the moment and product will start flowing out when you are fully set up. I would however like to request that, when you are ready to go on more stuff for Earthdawn you give serious consideration to reprinting and updating some classic products for it. Moon Design, before they took over the whole HeroQuest license did something similar with classic RQ2 Gloranthan products.

I also thought your other customers mught appreciate a thread where their wish lists can live, patiently waiting the day you are ready to pick up the Gauntlet again. :D

So my request is: Please redo Parlainth and Parlainth Adventures. Because everyone loves a Dungeon crawl occasionally, and Earthdawn is (from one perspective) D&D done right!

val05

Re: Request thread for new or updated products

Postby val05 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:34 pm

Parlainth was planned for the Savage Worlds/Pathfinder series... about one year ago... I request only one thing : a schedule (or an overview of the line you've got in mind) :)

Grov

Postby Grov » Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:32 am

If were at it, Mist of Betrayal, room 10 i Kaer Akarem, missing description in all editions I´ve looked into so far.
9 and 11 is there, but not 10, as shown on the map.

Or is there an errata somewhere Ive missed?

/J

Anunnaki

Postby Anunnaki » Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:25 pm

Return to “Product Discussion”