Anyone run "Burning Desires" ?

Discussion on game mastering Earthdawn. May contain spoilers; caution is recommended!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Sangeet
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Anyone run "Burning Desires" ?

Postby Sangeet » Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:26 pm

Hi,

has anyone run Burning Desires ? I would like to discuss the Adventure, without spilling information out, so if you are intrested, write me a PM.

regards

Sangeet

slayride
Site Admin

Re: Anyone run "Burning Desires" ?

Postby slayride » Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:40 pm

Heh, its actually one of the few major Earthdawn Adventures we haven't played to conclusion (the other major one being Ardanyan's Revenge (2 sessions but the campaign didn't go very far)). Defeated list: Mists of Betrayal, Infected, Terror in the Skies, Shattered Pattern, Blades, Prelude to War, Barsaive at War, Barsaive in Chaos, Path of Deception, Parlainth Adventures, the entire Kratas Adventure arc.

If we had been friendly to Throal during the end of the Kratas Campaign, it might have been a possibility with some competition uprades, but King Neden was less than thrilled at us murdering all those poor Throalic citizens trying to kill us in Blackout and had us exiled and death if we ever returned.

I ran in Barsaive for over twelve years, so now doing a tour of Cathay instead (3 years now, and 9 months in game time as of next session (first day of winter--Fifth Circle group).

Kasbak

Postby Kasbak » Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:42 pm

I both played through it (before it was printed ;) ) and ran it in my own campaign. My players said it was one of their favorite adventures, with one even deciding to base his character in Oshane when he had to leave the campaign for a while.

Notaure

Postby Notaure » Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:54 pm

I would be interested to have more information about the phatus disc?
When the future product announced in its description will be out?
thank you
Notaure, a french fan of Earthdawn

Kasbak

Postby Kasbak » Wed May 01, 2013 12:03 am

Notaure

Postby Notaure » Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:38 pm

Here again!
did the announcement of the 4ed changes the situation? Will the phatus disck have a future in this new edition? If not, could i have some informations about it please??? I have integrated this artefact in my campain and i don't know what to do with it...
thanks

TarlimanJoppos

Postby TarlimanJoppos » Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:57 pm

Mataxes (Josh Harrison) would have to comment on this. I just wrote the adventure. The Disk was an addition made in the editorial stage, laying pipe for further adventures. Whether or not it becomes important in the canonical Earthdawn 4E universe, I don't know. If you want to see what I did with it in our campaign, the page for the Disk in our campaign wiki is at http://fortetsa-hebo.com/pmwiki-2.1.27/ ... PharosDisk.
Andrew Ragland
Line Developer, 1879

Notaure

Postby Notaure » Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:58 pm

ok, thank you for yours precisions. As i enderstand, nothing is Really decided, actually. I think i'll put it aside for a while and i'll be waiting to see what the 4E 'll bring...

Return to “For Game Masters”