Handouts

Discussion on game mastering Earthdawn. May contain spoilers; caution is recommended!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Rajaat99
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Handouts

Postby Rajaat99 » Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:33 am

Something I love in any RPG is handouts. I made a menu for a tavern for ED. I was wondering if anyone else had made something awesome that they'd be willing to share.
Menu -> It's in .doc format, so you can change it as you see fit.

Panda

Re: Handouts

Postby Panda » Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:22 am

I print out a lot of information for everyone, pretty much all of the mechanics they will need to interact with (Talents, Half-Magic, Knacks, Step Chart and Difficulty v. Result Level, Karma, etc) along with a note card for every Thread Item, trophies from creatures and quite a bit else as well.

are some of the play aids I use, and are some of the creature trophies that I have made.
Earthdawn Developer and I have a gaming , though, let's face it, it is really an Earthdawn blog which also happens to have some reviews.

Rajaat99

Postby Rajaat99 » Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:21 pm

Wow! :shock: That's quite humbling. I've never seen anyone go so far, escpecially the creature trophies. I applaud you good sir. :clap:

Panda

Postby Panda » Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:56 am

Glad you enjoyed it. I will be adding more of the various pieces as I continue to post Adventure Logs. Tomorrow should see the espagra scale trophies, which were by far my most ambitious endeavor.
Earthdawn Developer and I have a gaming , though, let's face it, it is really an Earthdawn blog which also happens to have some reviews.

Return to “For Game Masters”