Earthawn Actual Play/Examples of Play

Discussion on game mastering Earthdawn. May contain spoilers; caution is recommended!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
bigity
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Earthawn Actual Play/Examples of Play

Postby bigity » Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:10 am

I'm looking to see about starting up a local Earthdawn 3E game, assuming here in Lubbock I can find some floor space in the local game shops and some players.

I haven't really touched ED since way back in 1st edition, and even that was a quick read through the original core rulebook.

Are there podcasts of actual play or anything out there? I've found a Gamer's Haven one shot, but that's it.

Avantio

Re: Earthawn Actual Play/Examples of Play

Postby Avantio » Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:50 am

why don't you just read the books and play it as it suites you best?

bigity

Postby bigity » Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:56 am

I'll do that regardless.

However, I find it helpful to 'see'/hear the mechanics in action a little bit. Plus I'm on the road frequently and nice RPG AP podcasts help fill the deadspots between Pandora reception.

Anunnaki

Postby Anunnaki » Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:03 pm

Hi bigity,

There's no podcasts that I'm aware of, sorry. Doesn't mean that they don't exist, but nothing I can point you to. Others may have links I don't, however.

Kind regards, James

Return to “For Game Masters”