[ED3] Spell Design Knack

Discussion on game mastering Earthdawn. May contain spoilers; caution is recommended!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Flash

[ED3] Spell Design Knack

Postby Flash » Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:06 pm

My Nethermancer in our online ED3 Heroes Unchained (link below in signature if you wish to enjoy some Earthdawn reading) game is about to hit 5th Circle. In preparing for that I attempted to convert the EDC Spell Design Knack to ED3. Wasn't much to change but I thought I'd run it by everyone here as well. Please let me know if you see anything glaringly wrong. Thanks.

Spell Design Knack
Talent: Spellcasting
Strain: 0

The Spell Design talent knack allows magicians to design new spells for their Discipline. Unlike most other talent knacks, Spell Design does not cause Strain or require a specific result level on the adept’s Spellcasting Test. The Spell Design knack simply allows magicians to use their Spellcasting talent to design spell patterns as described in the Spell Design rules. This talent knack is learned separately for each spellcasting Discipline.
- From Slaves To Legends

Mogre
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: [ED3] Spell Design Knack

Postby Mogre » Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:15 am

I would think this is something they could do without a Talent Knack. That being said, I think the Knack is fine as written.

Return to “For Game Masters”