Evil Genius Prime's GM Screen

Discussion on game mastering Earthdawn. May contain spoilers; caution is recommended!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Evil Genius Prime
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Evil Genius Prime's GM Screen

Postby Evil Genius Prime » Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:23 am

Hello my fellow forumites!

Since we're on a new site now, I figured I'd post the link for my Gamemaster Screen. If you need a quality GM Screen, then my screen is the one for you!

Drucifer

Re: Evil Genius Prime's GM Screen

Postby Drucifer » Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:42 pm

:thumbup:
Tableau Infractus
Tableau Infractus

Fans are the life blood of any game system... Go get some new blood.

TheQuicksilver

Postby TheQuicksilver » Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:48 pm

Just resharing from the old forums. I used Evil Genius Prime's charts to build my own screen. It's a darn near perfect setup. Very happy overall, and very appreciative that he took the time to put together the layout. Used sturdy art-board for the panels, hinged with reinforced packing tape. Charts adhered via glue stick with the edges taped down. Click pics to embiggen:

Razan

Postby Razan » Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:19 am

Does any1 have direct conntact with Evil Genius? I would like his GM screen without such big margins (the white outline). Everything would be easier to read if writings were bigger. Or maybe some1 can change it that way?

Neverbourne

Postby Neverbourne » Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:39 pm

Neverbourne

Postby Neverbourne » Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:41 pm

Also, I just went to OfficeMax near my house and had them print the images onto cardstock and them laminate them with 1/8" gap between for bending. Came out beautifully and only cost around $5. Thanks again Evil Genius!

Nahor

Postby Nahor » Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:28 pm

Wish we could get an official GM Screen/GM Kit. Something along these lines would rock, and I'd buy in a New York minute.

http://www.amazon.com/Shadowrun-Runners ... 1934857432

Anunnaki

Postby Anunnaki » Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:54 pm

Comes down to cost; the cost of doing a decent GM Screen is more than we would get back in sales. Shadowrun has a much larger gamer base...

If we get to a point where we feel the cost:return ratio is right, then we'll look at it again.

Nahor

Postby Nahor » Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:04 pm

Return to “For Game Masters”