second attack - a doubt

Discussion on game mastering Earthdawn. May contain spoilers; caution is recommended!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
galafrone
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

second attack - a doubt

Postby galafrone » Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:00 pm

we had a doubt tonight.. second attack (talent or skill) can be used on a target that isnt the target of the main attack ?
it means, can i attack, kill my opponent, move and attack again another target using second attack ?
or, direct my main attack on the opponent A then use second attack on opponent B both adjacent to me ?
or it MUST be used on the same target of the main attack ?
thanks

arma

Re: second attack - a doubt

Postby arma » Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:32 pm

Best kaer anywhere.

galafrone

Postby galafrone » Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:02 am

perfect, thanks.
we ruled that aswell, the momentum attack definition was the tie-breaker in this case.
Good the point on frenzy toh.

freid

Postby freid » Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:05 pm

I usually give a penalty of 2step for targeting another opponent.

Return to “For Game Masters”