Terracotta Warriors

Discussion on game mastering Earthdawn. May contain spoilers; caution is recommended!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Flagg
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Terracotta Warriors

Postby Flagg » Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:39 am

I could have sworn that the books stat (or at least metion) the existence of terracotta warriors, a la imperial China, in Cathay. Am I wrong?
Looking for more Earthdawn stuff? Visit the !

ragbasti

Re: Terracotta Warriors

Postby ragbasti » Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:37 am

It definately rings a bell - *gets his books*

Hmmm skimming over it didn't help - also searched through my PDFs and didn't find anything.
If i had the time I'd read over the imperial Capital part again though, that's most likely where they stand. Also try the Emperor's Artifacts section.

ukhata

Postby ukhata » Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:14 am

i remember it also....
i think it is mentioned at the imperial artifacts.
that those things only respond to the one who has all 5.
right?

Hank Woon

Postby Hank Woon » Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:20 pm

Yes. They're not referred to as terracotta warriors, though. Check out the history section and imperial capital.

Flagg

Postby Flagg » Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:47 pm

Thanks!
Looking for more Earthdawn stuff? Visit the !

Return to “For Game Masters”