[How's this working for you?] Clarifying the LP Award System

Discussion on game mastering Earthdawn. May contain spoilers; caution is recommended!
arma
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

[How's this working for you?] Clarifying the LP Award System

Postby arma » Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:28 am

Best kaer anywhere.

Flowswithdrek
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: [How's this working for you?] Clarifying the LP Award Sy

Postby Flowswithdrek » Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:32 am

Thanks for this Arma. From this i can tell our group has been handling legend awards correctly, we just wernt sure we were. The little snippit of info about the average award being set to a fraction of the minimum is worth keeping in mind as i often use the average for simplicity.

Tubben

Postby Tubben » Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:10 pm

good read!

thanks alot.

Stormcrow

Postby Stormcrow » Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:22 am

I think this (clarification section) is a really good idea Arma. No comments on this topic as I never really had issues with it but I'm looking forward to future topics.

Telarus_KSC

Postby Telarus_KSC » Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:03 am

Great overview (now that I have had time to read it).

slayride
Site Admin

Postby slayride » Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:00 am

I don't quite do it this way, but its cool because I know this is how its supposed to work. I tend to give multiple conflict awards out if they beat multiple conflicts in one session, which is how I vary things (easy encounters being low legend awards and harder ones worth more, whether they were intended that way or not).

arma

Postby arma » Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:39 pm

What else makes a good candidate for extensive clarification?
I have a short list of sorts, but there's nothing on it that needs extensive coverage.
Best kaer anywhere.

Mataxes
Site Admin

Postby Mataxes » Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:37 am

Josh Harrison --
Troubadour and Magic Theorist
Line Developer: Earthdawn

Neverbourne

Postby Neverbourne » Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:17 pm

verjigorm

Postby verjigorm » Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:48 pm

I follow the Quick way... but may give a little something something extra just because I like to... as we don't get to have gaming sessions that often with everyone having offspring running about, I want to see a better progression than normal. Just because it's fun and let's me start kicking in more dangerous critters and whatnot.

Return to “For Game Masters”