Kratas Adventures

Discussion on game mastering Earthdawn. May contain spoilers; caution is recommended!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
BahtRastard
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Kratas Adventures

Postby BahtRastard » Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:39 pm

Getting ready to run the Last 2 scenarios. Has anybody run these with their group? If so, how did it end? I am setting my group up for Deadman's contract now and foreshadowing The Hunt to run at a later time. I know how the Contract will play out with my group, but I'm still wargaming the different outcomes for the Hunt. Any feedback will be appreciated! :twisted:
Gold and Silver we have not, but steel we have aplenty- Lathryus Vorpatril

Return to “For Game Masters”