[ED3] Magic items

Discussion on game mastering Earthdawn. May contain spoilers; caution is recommended!
etherial
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: [ED3] Magic items

Postby etherial » Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:43 pm

kosmit

Postby kosmit » Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:53 pm

Except for the Heartblade which can be core pattern and thread item.

Although I always made some exceptions from this rule and Thread Items could be pattern items.
Duvvelsheyss

Baravakar
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Baravakar » Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:08 pm

Mataxes
Site Admin

Postby Mataxes » Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:55 pm

Josh Harrison --
Troubadour and Magic Theorist
Line Developer: Earthdawn

Tattered Rags

Postby Tattered Rags » Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:16 pm

Mizaiziel

Postby Mizaiziel » Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:23 am

Hello,

I'm not sure how to quote what you said I will paste it here:

"Can you clarify what you see as the difference in your first and last examples?" by etherial.

My point was in the first exemple the awakening of the weapo as a True Pattern Item and in the last one it was how a item can become a pattern item for you.

I didnt now that an item cant be both of them.

Return to “For Game Masters”