Earthdawn Wiki?

Discussion on game mastering Earthdawn. May contain spoilers; caution is recommended!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
umbraldragon
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Earthdawn Wiki?

Postby umbraldragon » Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:18 pm

Ok, I'm sure this has been brought up before, but is there an earthdawn wiki to look up stuff? I'd like to be able to find information on the Passions for instance or perhaps certain concepts regarding the Crystal Raiders, fillable PDF character sheets for different editions, etc.. Those are just examples. I just think it would be helpful.

Jkar of Ishpier

Re: Earthdawn Wiki?

Postby Jkar of Ishpier » Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:07 pm

I found http://earthdawn.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page but found it to be very basic, though a good skeleton. I'd help catalog articles if there was an effort to revamp an interactive Encyclopedia, ideally to include references to locations on the updated Atlas.

Return to “For Game Masters”