Suggested books for Setting info

Discussion on game mastering Earthdawn. May contain spoilers; caution is recommended!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
senoj
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Suggested books for Setting info

Postby senoj » Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:49 am

:?:

Hi, I played Earthdawn back in the 90s. I also purchased, but never played the Red Brick edition. I know there is a ton of world setting info out there; however, I am not really sure where to start.

I plan on playing 4ED.

What settings books would you start with? Do we expect much of this to change in 4th Edition?

Thanks.

etherial

Re: Suggested books for Setting info

Postby etherial » Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:45 am

senoj

Postby senoj » Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:06 pm

Thanks, etherial. I do not have ED4GMG yet, but will wait for that as I seem to have plenty of material to pick up. Thanks for including the ID number as there were several that looked like one another--including ones I already had. I did pick up the ones you recommended except for Prelude to War as I will wait for the cliff notes.

Thanks.

etherial

Postby etherial » Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:39 am

Slimcreeper

Postby Slimcreeper » Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:19 pm

I really like Throal and the Serpent River. I just like the Crystal Raiders book, but it may not be of much use.

Return to “For Game Masters”