Jerris

Discussion on game mastering Earthdawn. May contain spoilers; caution is recommended!
freid78
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Jerris

Postby freid78 » Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:19 pm

For those who want some goodies into Jerris, here's a map that we use. It's in french, but I think it's cool enough to be shared.

http://postimg.org/image/sfv16c2u1/

Qui_Revient_de_Loin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Jerris

Postby Qui_Revient_de_Loin » Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:19 am

It's very nice :)
Tu as d'autres ressources en français ? Peut-être un blog ou sur le forum de BBE ?
Another Earthdawn french fan :) and not fluent in english...
--
My ED campaign blog:

Frostwind

Postby Frostwind » Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:09 am

Here is the English version (within the zip to not lose resolution).

Note for everybody, this map are taken from gallica.bnf.fr (great website to have any city map). Is it an actual map of the fortification city of Carcassonne. I just changed the label and key of the legend.
It was exactly what I had in mind when thinking about Jerris. It's easy to find map to represent any city in fantasy world since the actual world has so many exemples availables.
Attachments
Jerris2English.zip
(609.79 KiB) Downloaded 243 times

freid78

Postby freid78 » Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:52 am

Qui_Revient_de_Loin

Postby Qui_Revient_de_Loin » Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:07 am

Another Earthdawn french fan :) and not fluent in english...
--
My ED campaign blog:

kosmit

Postby kosmit » Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:22 pm

Guys, if you want to talk in French go priv :)

Here, write in the way everybody can understand :)
Duvvelsheyss

etherial

Postby etherial » Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:50 pm

Slimcreeper

Postby Slimcreeper » Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:25 am

Qui Revient wants to know if he has the resources in French, on a blog or a BBE.

Freid thinks a BBE is crazytown. He has a little group at his college that explores Earthdawn, among other things. On the BBE they discuss the classic edition. If you love talking about Earthdawn in French, try this forum I found!

Qui Revient wants to know if Freid is French, Canadian or Swiss.

I do not, incidentally, speak French.

freid78

Postby freid78 » Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:03 pm

I completly forgot about the english version! Sorry about that :P

Edit : Small error in "council", with a "c" instead of a "s"

Telarus_KSC

Postby Telarus_KSC » Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:47 pm

That's very cool. :)

Return to “For Game Masters”