Reaper Bones Kickstarter 3

Discussion on game mastering Earthdawn. May contain spoilers; caution is recommended!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
etherial
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Reaper Bones Kickstarter 3

Postby etherial » Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:19 am

For as long as I've been playing Earthdawn, Reaper has been my go-to company for gaming miniatures. I find they have the right mix of "heroic" and "dark" for my Earthdawn experience. They just launched their third Kickstarter for their vinyl miniatures line yesterday, and the Core Set pledge comes with an army of Lizardmen. They're not exactly T'Skrang, but I bet they'd make suitable Tamers. And they're about to unlock their "Mystic Circle" set piece for all your henge-based adventuring needs.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/15 ... escription

This Kickstarter has a short time frame, so look sooner rather than later.

etherial

Re: Reaper Bones Kickstarter 3

Postby etherial » Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:22 pm

OK, this is my only self-reply on this topic, but they just revealed a giant Howitzer as a stretch goal for you 1879 fans:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/15 ... ts/1295922

Return to “For Game Masters”