Weapon and armor system for weaponsmith love

Discussion on game mastering Earthdawn. May contain spoilers; caution is recommended!
freid78
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Weapon and armor system for weaponsmith love

Postby freid78 » Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:13 pm

I've made couple of improvements on the google doc, so that you can have an hybrid system where the player can choose to ignore the weapon type.

Also, the weapon table is also pretty cool in my opinion. It explains the difference between a short sword and a dwarf sword for example. You can choose your weapon of choice more carefully, and even swap weapons when a situation requires it. Anyhow, since i've got few replies, i'll stop talking about it :p

Edit : There's only one missing piece, the blood charms (blood pebbles and living crystal). I would put something in line of a stackable bonus, like :
Blood Pebble = Gives Physical resist (+2 physical armor)
Living Crystal = Gives Mystic resist (+2 mystic armor)
And since it's a resist, you can't upgrade those armor via a weaponsmith. It's trully a stackable armor and not overpower item (it's a blood charm after all).

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “For Game Masters”