Bone Circle spell / Bone Spirit

Discussion on game mastering Earthdawn. May contain spoilers; caution is recommended!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Richard
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Bone Circle spell / Bone Spirit

Postby Richard » Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:23 am

I want to start my ED4 campaign in near future but I can't find the Bone Spirit detailed characteristics.
Where is it?
Furthermore where can I find the spirit powers, like Aid Summoner, Confusion, Durability, Evil Eye, and Manifest?

Regards
Richard

Mataxes
Site Admin

Re: Bone Circle spell / Bone Spirit

Postby Mataxes » Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:04 pm

The "Bone Spirit" can be created with the rules for ally spirits in the GM guide. The powers are described there as well.

I will have to come back for a more detailed answer, as I am realizing that we will need to issue errata on that spell (the unfortunate result of some late changes to spirit powers).
Josh Harrison --
Troubadour and Magic Theorist
Line Developer: Earthdawn

Richard

Postby Richard » Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:43 pm

Hey Josh!

Could you please publish the Bone Spirit statistics and their powers?
I will start my Earthdawn 4. edition campaign tomorrow and my girlfriend wanna play a Nethermancer. We need more info ASAP!

Best Regards
Richard

Mataxes
Site Admin

Postby Mataxes » Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:55 pm

Maybe...?

There's a lot of stuff that kind of plays into it. I'll need to take a look at what needs to be included to make the info workable.
Josh Harrison --

Mataxes
Site Admin

Postby Mataxes » Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:55 pm

Here you go -- and for anybody else that cares to use it.

The linked PDF has the information necessary to create bone spirits, taken from the spirits chapter of the ED4 GM Guide.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5VsVo ... sp=sharing
Josh Harrison --

Return to “For Game Masters”