Barding

Discussion on game mastering Earthdawn. May contain spoilers; caution is recommended!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
etherial
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Barding

Postby etherial » Fri May 22, 2015 12:19 am

Has anybody put together guidelines for creating armor for mounts? One of my players has a war bear in need of armor. My current thought is to apply the cost penalty for Trolls twice and make the armor take twice as long to craft.

freid78

Re: Barding

Postby freid78 » Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:18 am

I would suggest you make a price and weight for "regular" mounts and use the same guidelines for windling/troll equipement with mounts.

In my game, i've used the x4 for the price, x2 for the weight for regular mounts. For a troll mount, i would also apply a x1.25 on both price and weight.

Return to “For Game Masters”