Plans for major t'skrangish cities (K'tenshin and others)

Discussion on game mastering Earthdawn. May contain spoilers; caution is recommended!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
kosmit

Plans for major t'skrangish cities (K'tenshin and others)

Postby kosmit » Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:16 pm

Does somebody got plans/maps of biggest aropagoi home cities? There is v'strimon map in NoB and detailed description for the Cliff City but maybe someone bothered to make maps for K'tenshin and Syrtis?
Duvvelsheyss

etherial
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Plans for major t'skrangish cities (K'tenshin and others

Postby etherial » Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:40 pm

kosmit

Postby kosmit » Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:49 pm

Do you have some arts that can be used for those cities?
Duvvelsheyss

Slimcreeper

Postby Slimcreeper » Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:14 pm

Awesome art in the Serpent River book ...

Qui_Revient_de_Loin

Postby Qui_Revient_de_Loin » Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:26 am

if you want, take a look at the pictures i used for my campaign:

Another Earthdawn french fan :) and not fluent in english...
--
My ED campaign blog:

kosmit

Postby kosmit » Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:38 am

Coool :D
Duvvelsheyss

Telarus_KSC

Postby Telarus_KSC » Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:15 pm

Those are really good. It does miss that t'skrang architecture incorporates water directly, having partially submerged rooms and "water door" gates to the local body of water. I'd actually like to do a few sketches, hmm. Maybe some time I'm not sick and busy. :P

Return to “For Game Masters”