Adventures and World Sources

Discussion on game mastering Earthdawn. May contain spoilers; caution is recommended!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Athaeis

Adventures and World Sources

Postby Athaeis » Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:09 pm

I hope you plan to produce a bunch of adventures and world sourcebooks for 4th edition? I have all manner of things I would like to see dealt with.

etherial
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Adventures and World Sources

Postby etherial » Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:28 pm

No word yet on new Adventure modules, but we'll see. As for Sourcebooks, how do Travar: The Merchant City, Questors, and Elven Nations sound?

Marceli

Postby Marceli » Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:31 pm

KS give answer :)

3 new they promise :D

Travar: City of Merchants - sourcebook covering a location previously only briefly mentioned, now a fully developed setting
Elven Nations - sourcebook covering the Blood Wood, Shosara, Sereatha, and the former Western Kingdoms, now known as the Wastes
Questors - sourcebook detailing those who dedicate their lives to one of the Passions, the divine archetypes of basic drives who form the pantheon of Barsaive. Includes substantial new material about the Passions and their Questors, their path, their powers, and their impact on society

i guess some adventure will be later printed.

Flowswithdrek

Postby Flowswithdrek » Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:19 pm

Mataxes
Site Admin

Postby Mataxes » Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:42 pm

In general, I do want to see adventures published, but I've been so deep into getting ED4 together that it's kind of been on the back burner.

I have an introductory scenario that is going to be included with the quick-start rules, there is another adventure that I have (and have run at numerous conventions over the last couple years) that will probably end up being the "Kickstarter Exclusive" (because we promised one of those), and another one that I ran at GenCon 2013 that will probably see the light of day at some point.

(Those are in addition to whatever adventures or frameworks come out of books like Travar and Elven Nations.)

Depending on the length, adventures will probably follow the same kind of "shards" format -- originally released in e-format, with a print collection to follow.
Josh Harrison --
Troubadour and Magic Theorist
Line Developer: Earthdawn

Athaeis

Postby Athaeis » Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:55 pm

Return to “For Game Masters”