Poison Cost?

Discussion on game mastering Earthdawn. May contain spoilers; caution is recommended!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
peterjk3
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Poison Cost?

Postby peterjk3 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:22 pm

In 1st edition I have been looking for prices on poisons. I first found some I wanted in Denizens of Earthdawn Volume 1 in the Windling section they talk about poisons they make to knock big enemies down. They are prices on nets and other stuff but not poisons. In the Earthdawn survival guide there is a huge list of poisons with no price. Am I just mentally challenged and missing the price guide or do I have to make them up myself. No big deal if I do but it would be nice to have some base numbers before you add availability and rarity into the equation.

Tattered Rags

Re: Poison Cost?

Postby Tattered Rags » Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:15 pm

I can't say there are any prices anywhere, but you could use other potions as a base reference. The only difference is that those are made to help not hurt and likely have greater availability.

Return to “For Game Masters”