Runes - and the Lore of Writing

Discussion on game mastering Earthdawn. May contain spoilers; caution is recommended!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Grov
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Runes - and the Lore of Writing

Postby Grov » Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:34 pm

Is there any source, official or fan made, that explains a Theran or Throalic alphabet/runes?
Runes appear in some old artwork in legacy 1st edition, on top of my head I remember seeing some runes on the Butterspider box's sides. It appears to spell FASA, but that could be my imagination of course :)
On topic, anyone has any sources, notes or ideas to share?
Thanks!

Mataxes
Site Admin

Re: Runes - and the Lore of Writing

Postby Mataxes » Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:01 pm

Nothing official, no.

Nothing fan-made comes to mind either (though my top-of-the-head knowledge of fan stuff is a lot fuzzier).
Josh Harrison --
Troubadour and Magic Theorist
Line Developer: Earthdawn

Return to “For Game Masters”