Campaign Collaboration

Discussion on game mastering Earthdawn. May contain spoilers; caution is recommended!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
TheQuicksilver
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Campaign Collaboration

Postby TheQuicksilver » Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:13 pm

Wondering if there might be any interest out there in a few folks getting together to collaborate on a unique campaign set of some kind. I just ordered the Cathay sourcebooks, might be interesting to craft something big that could utilize them. But I'm certainly open to any ideas, especially if it'd involve attacking some lesser known area, or at least one that's not been covered with other canon material. I'd be happy to set up a wiki or Wordpress+Anthologize setup to work on building it. My only personal condition is that anything we'd create, I want to release under Creative Commons so that anyone can have it and build on it.

I'm thinking three or four folks maybe for the core storyline and writing, maybe a couple folks interested in doing art and map illustrations, anyone that would want to generate NPCs (would love to use Ogolar's character editor so we can make those files available as well to GMs), and some flavor text writers. Obviously there can be overlap here as well. Send me a PM with an email address if you're interested, I'll put together a list and shoot out an email to interested folks in a week or so.

ragbasti

Re: Campaign Collaboration

Postby ragbasti » Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:26 pm

Hey there,

I find this idea very intriguing and would love to participate in some way.
I don't think that I have what it takes to be one of the main storyline writers, however I'd love to chip in some flavour or work out NPCs for you guys.
I am quite familiar with the Character Editor by now and after 2 years of GMing Earthdawn (including a couple months worth of adventures in Cathay) I should be able to write up a few flavour texts or fillers for the actual adventure after going through my notes again.

Return to “For Game Masters”