RedBrick Downloads

Discussion on game mastering Earthdawn. May contain spoilers; caution is recommended!
BahtRastard
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

RedBrick Downloads

Postby BahtRastard » Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:22 pm

Does anybody know where I can find the adventure "Storm over Wolf's Hill"? I believe it was a free download on the Redbrick site. I seem to have lost my copy and it's backup in a computer crash.
Gold and Silver we have not, but steel we have aplenty- Lathryus Vorpatril

Anunnaki
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: RedBrick Downloads

Postby Anunnaki » Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:36 pm

BahtRastard

Postby BahtRastard » Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:45 pm

Looked there already. That zip file is the 3 errata pdfs for the player's guide, GM's guide and the namegiver's compendium.
Gold and Silver we have not, but steel we have aplenty- Lathryus Vorpatril

Anunnaki

Postby Anunnaki » Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:57 pm

You might want to look again (may need to refresh your browser cache). I just uploaded a bunch of stuff... ;)

wasmeister

Postby wasmeister » Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:49 am

Thanks for this, unfortunately after I downloaded them they failed the extraction process. They may need to be uploaded again?

Anunnaki

Postby Anunnaki » Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:55 am

Hmmmm... Something is not quite right with the download manager, I think. If you "right-click, save as" it works fine.

Thanks for letting me know. I'll look into it after work today.

Kind regards, James

QUESTION: wasmeister, what browser/operating system are you using? I can't see any problems from Firefox, Chrome, or IE 10 on Windows. I did notice a problem with Safari on OSX Mountain Lion, however (though if you right-click/save as, it seems to work ok).

wasmeister

Postby wasmeister » Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:55 pm

Windows 7 and IE 10. I'll try chrome and Firefox.

wasmeister

Postby wasmeister » Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:59 pm

Downloads fine but when I try and open the compressed files I receive the following error message: "Compressed (ZIP) folders error. Windows cannot complete the transaction. The destination file could not be created."

Anunnaki

Postby Anunnaki » Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:17 pm

I'm not getting that error with the ZIP on IE 10 on Windows 7. But I will redo the ZIP files again tonight and update, just in case there is some weird corruption that's crept in. Thanks for checking/confirming!

EDIT: Badda bing! Yes, it looks like there was some corruption when I uploaded them. My apologies; some of the files work, but many don't. I will remedy those and upload them later on. Thanks for patience, everyone.

Anunnaki

Postby Anunnaki » Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:00 pm

OK, hopefully I have this resolved for y'all! Any problems with the downloads, let me know!

Return to “For Game Masters”