Campaign Toolbox

Discussion on game mastering Earthdawn. May contain spoilers; caution is recommended!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
TheQuicksilver
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Campaign Toolbox

Postby TheQuicksilver » Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:54 pm

Flowswithdrek

Re: Campaign Toolbox

Postby Flowswithdrek » Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:43 am

I don't use any of the above list, i guess my toolbox consists of my imagination and a pen & Paper. I do use the GMG for the creatures section, and the companion if i find i need a generic NPC because the players characters have done something unexpected (like annoyed the city guard). I guess you could add props to the list on occation, player handouts.

Sethariel

Postby Sethariel » Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:31 pm

None. I don't use generators.

Drucifer

Postby Drucifer » Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:40 pm

I am not much of a "Random" anything in my games. That might have something to do with the fact that random chance hates me and my dice rolling is with the suck.
Tableau Infractus
Tableau Infractus

Fans are the life blood of any game system... Go get some new blood.

Ogolar

Postby Ogolar » Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:48 pm

All my Campaing Information is stored in a privat forum.
There is a big part with "GM only acess" where are all Information stored and linked to each other where links are.

Then there is a part for the Players where the (can) collect Informations about persons, locations, thread items, etc.
The are (soetimes) writing a diary there.
I (GM) write what happend last session with headwords. So Player which haven´t been their can also look what happend, and I didn´t lose to much time the next meeting for tellwing what happend last time.

For NPC I use the . In my Campaign there are lots of Persons with a lot more connections. So I need many Characters (Adepts and Non-Adepts.

Return to “For Game Masters”