Revised changes?

Discussion on game mastering Earthdawn. May contain spoilers; caution is recommended!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
j0hn
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Revised changes?

Postby j0hn » Tue May 07, 2013 1:23 pm

I did a search but didn't find anything on this... I'm going to be starting a new game this week and just picked up Revised. Is there a changelog anywhere that lists the changes from 3e? I noticed changes to the result levels, characteristic chart, and karma for the races. Are there any subtle changes to talents or disciplines that I'm going to miss without doing a line by line read through? =)

Anunnaki

Re: Revised changes?

Postby Anunnaki » Tue May 07, 2013 2:32 pm

Hi,

Nothing formal. There's a great wee summary here, however:

http://pandagaminggrove.blogspot.com/20 ... e-and.html

Take kaer, James

j0hn

Postby j0hn » Wed May 08, 2013 1:59 am

Cool, thanks. ;)

He mentions some changes that might be editing errors? Were they/have they been fixed in the current pdf?

Anunnaki

Postby Anunnaki » Wed May 08, 2013 8:25 am

Not yet. The current PDF is the same as the print book.

When the PDF gets updated, you should receive an email notification.

Hope this helps!

Take kaer, James

j0hn

Postby j0hn » Wed May 08, 2013 12:53 pm

Thanks much.

Return to “For Game Masters”