EDC Errata

Discussion on playing Earthdawn. Experiences, stories, and questions related to being a player.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
bigity
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

EDC Errata

Postby bigity » Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:50 pm

Is there any EarthDawn Classic errata out there?

Anunnaki

Re: EDC Errata

Postby Anunnaki » Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:44 pm

Hi Bigity,

Try here: http://earthdawn.fasagames.com/downloads/

Just uploaded some documents for you. More bits-n-pieces to come soon.

Take kaer, James

bigity

Re: EDC Errata

Postby bigity » Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:37 pm

Thanks. I guess I'll make the jump to EDR when the PG and GM book are out :) But first I want to see one of those tiny books in hardcopy, I'm not sure I'd like that.

Return to “For Players”