There is something about Mestoph

Discussion on playing Earthdawn. Experiences, stories, and questions related to being a player.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Muthare
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

There is something about Mestoph

Postby Muthare » Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:27 am

My adventure with ED started with core rulebook with short story in the begining - my question to everyone is- what do they think happened later?

slayride
Site Admin

Re: There is something about Mestoph

Postby slayride » Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:28 pm

In my campaign, Evok Nor quested to bring Mestoph Nor, his brother back to life. http://www.earthdawncompendium.com/arti ... 2e42000033

Muthare

Re: There is something about Mestoph

Postby Muthare » Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:21 pm

Very interesting, but i think if you read between the lines- he never died.

Return to “For Players”