Videos of Earthdawn Sessions

Discussion on playing Earthdawn. Experiences, stories, and questions related to being a player.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
KDraconis
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Videos of Earthdawn Sessions

Postby KDraconis » Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:45 am

Hello everyone!

So recently, a group of friends and I started playing Earthdawn on Saturday nights. Only one of these friends (the GM) had any previous experience in pen-and-paper RPGs, one of the games he's had experience with being Earthdawn. The rest of us learned the rules, studied the disciplines, and rolled up characters.

Since we played over the internet, on our computers (using a program called Fantasy Grounds), we decided to record our sessions and upload them for people to watch. Although I lack experience in actually playing pen-and-paper games (besides WH40K, I suppose), I enjoy watching the very small handful of videos floating around of players having fun and joking around, something that seems to be a lot more entertaining when sitting around a game like Earthdawn or D&D. I thought I'd add just a few more videos to the currently-small pool, maybe give others a few laughs as they watch our newbie antics.

Here's a link to part 1 of session 2 (session 1 was a bit of a side adventure, because one of our players was gone):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQXAGzZybW0

We play every Saturday, so these videos should come in regular intervals. Let me know what you guys think!

Telarus_KSC

Re: Videos of Earthdawn Sessions

Postby Telarus_KSC » Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:30 am

Cool! I'll check this out later tonight.

Endrek03

Postby Endrek03 » Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:28 am

Hey,
As a new player and DM to Earthdawn, I'm hoping to find these incredibly helpful! Thank you so much for posting this.
I'm just starting to watch it now, but it is good to see Earthdawn anything on YouTube. It'll help me grasp the rules a lot better and maybe help with a few ideas or perspectives.

Jaracove

Postby Jaracove » Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:52 am

Subscribed

bigity

Postby bigity » Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:34 pm

Will start checking these out tonight. Wish I could download them and listen to them at least while I'm driving (30k miles on the work truck in 11 months)

Return to “For Players”