Calendar Question

Discussion on playing Earthdawn. Experiences, stories, and questions related to being a player.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
willow
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Calendar Question

Postby willow » Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:57 am

Hello, i need a list about Barsaive / Thera anniversaries.. example a bigger kaer opens, or political happenings, like Kypros' appointment, or cultural festivals, the V'strimon's Festival of Flowers.
Some (lot of) times i know the year, but i don't know the month/day. (only the 5 days of jaspree)

Anybody could help me out?

Thank you
sade
:P

ps: still sorry for my English

willow

Re: Calendar Question

Postby willow » Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:08 am

oh, and why i need this?
We made a calendar to our site, so if you want check what day have in Earthdawn, just click to , and check on the right up corner. (Sorry, the site is still hungarian :)) (but we have 200+ images in our gallery, probably also worth to see)
Sorry for advertistment XD

EDChronicler

Postby EDChronicler » Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:44 pm

There are very few actual dates, mostly years given in the works. And for those with Month/Day notation, they usually don't have the year.

My interpretation of this is to make it so that it all works for anyone's Barsaive and no one is strictly limited to a specific day to coordinate their worlds.

willow

Postby willow » Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:45 am

can you tell me some specific days?
i found just few :(
i mean exact month/day

bigity

Postby bigity » Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:19 am

Make up specific days. It's left vague on purpose so individual GMs can make it work at their tables.

willow

Postby willow » Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:53 pm

its for website, not for personal party.

in my party was the festival of flowers just now :D

Return to “For Players”