Earthdawn DeviantArt Group

Discussion on playing Earthdawn. Experiences, stories, and questions related to being a player.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Digger
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Earthdawn DeviantArt Group

Postby Digger » Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:37 pm

Dont forget that there is a wealth of images and maps at the Earthdawn DeviantArt Group, also if you have a story, adventure, image or map you would like to share, please feel welcome to contribute.

Here's the link
Visit the Earthdawn and Fading Suns DeviantArt Groups or just take a look at my images
DramaScape Line Developer

Digger

Re: Earthdawn DeviantArt Group

Postby Digger » Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:19 am

Dont forget theres a large selection of maps on the DeviantArt group specifically designed for use with Earthdawn.

Heres the link to the maps http://earthdawn.deviantart.com/gallery/24507982
Visit the Earthdawn and Fading Suns DeviantArt Groups or just take a look at my images
DramaScape Line Developer

Slimcreeper

Postby Slimcreeper » Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:28 pm

There are some really nice illustrations there, for sure. I especially like the Goi.

lortas

Postby lortas » Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:04 am

As it can seen within the Earthdawn Character Editor, I try to illustrate each selectable namegiver by a picture. This can of course be individualized by the player later on. But my goal is to have a default picture for each namgeiver and each gender. The problem is, that our EDE team have no skills in any kind of drawing. My hope is, that someone here can help us out and create/have some illustrations which can be used within the EDE.

Slimcreeper

Postby Slimcreeper » Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:08 am

I have zero time right now to take on another project, but this summer during my break (I'm a teacher) remind me of this and I should be able to contribute.

Slimcreeper

Postby Slimcreeper » Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:25 am

New pictures added!

Return to “For Players”