Shadowrun Dragons

Discussion on playing Earthdawn. Experiences, stories, and questions related to being a player.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
JBRocky
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Shadowrun Dragons

Postby JBRocky » Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:23 pm

Well most of the Dragons between Earthdawn and Shadowrun are pretty abvious but which Earthdanw Dragon is Lowfyr?

Anunnaki

Re: Shadowrun Dragons

Postby Anunnaki » Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:50 pm

Lofwyr is Lofwyr (same Name). Though I don't believe Lofwyr is directly referenced in any published Earthdawn books, from current recollection ...

Penagain

Postby Penagain » Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:56 am

YET!

(Darts into the shadows to get back to working on... well... you know. Elven stuff of Nationsal importance...)

That worked better without the intentional misspelling, but... bah. It's an off day, what can I say...
I write stuff.

Mataxes
Site Admin

Postby Mataxes » Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:00 pm

I believe Lofwyr is referenced (but not named) in the Dragons of Barsaive sourcebook released by LRG.
Josh Harrison --
Troubadour and Magic Theorist
Line Developer: Earthdawn

The_Gun_Nut

Postby The_Gun_Nut » Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:28 am

I believe he is also referenced (and possibly named, not sure) in one of the final Dawn of the Artifacts books, wherein several items from the 4th world are collected. The neat thing is, I've identified them all, and they are all (with a single exception) magic items from Earthdawn.

Pretty neat crossover.
There is no overkill.

Only "open fire" and "I need to reload."

Return to “For Players”