Trollslayer

Discussion on playing Earthdawn. Experiences, stories, and questions related to being a player.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Flagg
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Trollslayer

Postby Flagg » Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:46 pm

While the warstrider discussion is still underway, I thought I'd try my hand at a more modest suit of "power armor". Please check it out at let me know what you think (either here, or on the item's discussion thread).

:)

http://www.earthdawncompendium.com/threaditems/show/13
Looking for more Earthdawn stuff? Visit the !

Return to “For Players”