International Earthdawn Collectors check-list 2012 Edition

Discussion on playing Earthdawn. Experiences, stories, and questions related to being a player.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Drucifer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

International Earthdawn Collectors check-list 2012 Edition

Postby Drucifer » Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:18 pm

International Earthdawn Collectors check-list 2012 Edition is currently in work.

I am hoping to have a more comprehensive list this year and I have managed to acquire some images of stuff that I had no Idea existed.

Last years release can be found here

Take a look and see if what you have is in this list, if it is not please let me know about it. I am looking for even the oddest products, know of an Earthdawn Mug, sweatshirt, or obscure release, please let me know. If you have an image of it please send it along. All contributors will be credited, and if you wish your contact information included.

This year I am including even more of the digital references to the game so that folks know what is out there. Things like Screen Backgrounds that have been officially released, and even more fan file references to help you build your electronic library.

I can be reached via Facebook or tableau.infractus@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Drucifer
Tableau Infractus
Tableau Infractus

Fans are the life blood of any game system... Go get some new blood.

Return to “For Players”