Coinage Conversion Rate

Discussion on playing Earthdawn. Experiences, stories, and questions related to being a player.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Pixel01
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Coinage Conversion Rate

Postby Pixel01 » Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:42 am

This might be a slightly odd question but what's the conversion rate for the coins used in Barsaive?

10cp to 1sp? 100sp to 1gp?

I can only find the price for special metal coins, not the standard coinage, but if it is there in black and page please direct me to that page.

Sorry for the inconvenience

Mataxes
Site Admin

Re: Coinage Conversion Rate

Postby Mataxes » Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:23 am

It is 10 to 1 for both cooper -> silver and silver -> gold.

This is explained in the first paragraph of the "Currency" section on page 404. "Throal and Thera use a decimal currency system, with each coin worth ten of the previous denomination."
Josh Harrison --
Troubadour and Magic Theorist
Line Developer: Earthdawn

Pixel01

Re: Coinage Conversion Rate

Postby Pixel01 » Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:15 pm

Thank you!

Can't believe I missed that.

Return to “For Players”