GEN CON

Discussion on playing Earthdawn. Experiences, stories, and questions related to being a player.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
earthdawn66
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

GEN CON

Postby earthdawn66 » Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:32 pm

4 Days and counting down... so so so so cant wait... for those coming cant wait to see ya

Mataxes
Site Admin

Re: GEN CON

Postby Mataxes » Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:22 pm

My scenario should be done by then...
Josh Harrison --
Troubadour and Magic Theorist
Line Developer: Earthdawn

BahtRastard

Postby BahtRastard » Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:56 pm

I will be there!
Gold and Silver we have not, but steel we have aplenty- Lathryus Vorpatril

Mataxes
Site Admin

Postby Mataxes » Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:06 pm

FASA Games panel Friday @ 9am!

I'll be posting the rest of my schedule tomorrow. Stop by and say hi!
Josh Harrison --

Mataxes
Site Admin

Postby Mataxes » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:59 pm

For those who are looking to catch up with me at #GenCon, here is a rough schedule...

Thursday
11am-2pm FASA Games Booth (#2029)
2pm-6pm Running "Scars of the Scourge" for ED4

Friday
9am-10am FASA Games Panel (Crowne Plaza Penn Station A)
Noon-4pm Running "Scars of the Scourge" for ED4

Saturday
10am-2pm Running "Scars of the Scourge" for ED4
2pm-4pm FASA Games Booth (#2029)

In the midst of that I have some other events and seminars that I plan on attending. As of right now, my Sunday is largely open up until we need to leave for the airport. If you want a chunk of actual meeting time, best ways to set that up are either to catch me during my booth duty, or send me a message here (or via twitter - @mataxes)

If you're there, hope to say hi!
Josh Harrison --

Return to “For Players”